John Kempf desk analyst with RW Pressprich in New York took advantage of me.He called my home late one night and scared my husband.

Yelled at me when I wouldn't buy his bonds. Pushed his researcher me, even threatening to visit my home at dinner. The bonds he wanted me to invest my savings in ended up worthless because the company defaulted.

John Kempf desk analyst with RW Pressprich in New York took advantage of me. He called my home late one night and scared my husband.

Yelled at me when I wouldn't buy his bonds.

Pushed his researcher me, even threatening to visit my home at dinner.The bonds he wanted me to invest my savings in ended up worthless because the company defaulted.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rw pressprich staff from Rw Pressprich and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rw Pressprich to "restraining order".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rw Pressprich for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rw Pressprich?

Comments

Sounds like he is a bad salesman and is desperate for a deal.... steer clear of him.

World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more 3teewolf - Rip-off, do NOT buy 3teewolf "I placed an order for poster, and when I received it the quality is complete rubbish. It basically looks like someone's copied a thumbnail of the original illustration, opened it..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more