John Kempf desk analyst with RW Pressprich in New York took advantage of me.He called my home late one night and scared my husband.

Yelled at me when I wouldn't buy his bonds. Pushed his researcher me, even threatening to visit my home at dinner. The bonds he wanted me to invest my savings in ended up worthless because the company defaulted.

John Kempf desk analyst with RW Pressprich in New York took advantage of me. He called my home late one night and scared my husband.

Yelled at me when I wouldn't buy his bonds.

Pushed his researcher me, even threatening to visit my home at dinner.The bonds he wanted me to invest my savings in ended up worthless because the company defaulted.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of rw pressprich staff from Rw Pressprich and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rw Pressprich to "restraining order".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rw Pressprich for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rw Pressprich?

Comments

Sounds like he is a bad salesman and is desperate for a deal.... steer clear of him.