New York, New York

John Kempf desk analyst with RW Pressprich in New York took advantage of me.He called my home late one night and scared my husband.

Yelled at me when I wouldn't buy his bonds. Pushed his researcher me, even threatening to visit my home at dinner. The bonds he wanted me to invest my savings in ended up worthless because the company defaulted.

John Kempf desk analyst with RW Pressprich in New York took advantage of me. He called my home late one night and scared my husband.

Yelled at me when I wouldn't buy his bonds.

Pushed his researcher me, even threatening to visit my home at dinner.The bonds he wanted me to invest my savings in ended up worthless because the company defaulted.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Restraining order.

Had an Experience with Rw Pressprich?

Comments

Best Broker

Sounds like he is a bad salesman and is desperate for a deal.... steer clear of him.

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more